Friday, January 27, 2017

This is my first official blog post. The topic is…being my first blog post. I had ideas of what to write but I got those ideas so long ago that I’ve forgotten them. I also had an article from another blogger on what to write but I can’t find the article. So, I’m writing about just sitting down and writing.

Of all the advice that established writers give to new and aspiring writers, the most common and the most helpful is to just sit down and write. That’s also the hardest advice to take. I want there to be something magical that I can do but magic in real life is an illusion. To get anywhere truly special and wonderful in life, you have to work. So, here is my first post. It’s not anything brilliant but it exists and that’s the most important thing.


My next blog post will really be about something. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment